The CTP Update will seek stakeholder and community input to ensure that the projects it recommends are reflective of the communities whose needs they address. That’s why the CTP Update will engage with the public throughout the study, visiting community organizations and events. At public meetings across the county, the public will be asked to participate in decision-making at two major milestones:
- To help identify transportation needs: intersections that need improvement, congested roadways, crash hotspots, sidewalk gaps, and more!
- To review draft project recommendations: make the CTP Update work for you!
If you can’t make it to a meeting, you can still provide input on this study. You can email your comments to Clayton.CTP@ClaytonCountyGa.gov.
Join us at one of our upcoming Public Open Houses:
- Thursday, March 8, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, South Clayton Recreation Center, 1837 McDonough Road, Hampton
- Tuesday, March 13, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Carl Rhodenizer Recreation Center, 3499 Rex Road, Rex
- Thursday, March 15, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Virginia Gray Recreation Center, 1475 East Fayetteville, Riverdale
- Thursday, March 22, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Headquarters Library, 865 Battlecreek Road, Jonesboro
Director: Jeff Metarko
7960 North McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3674
Fax: (770) 473-3990
Files that are in PDF format, require the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view properly. Download the Reader free from Adobe's Web site.